The EVICR.net Educational Programme is launched with the seventh module: Retinal Dystrophies which consist of seven webinars of 15 minutes each:
– Webinar #17 – Inherited Retinal Dystrophies: Overview, causative genes and diagnostic approach
– Webinar #18 – Retinitis Pigmentosa and Gene Therapy
– Webinar #19 – Differential Diagnostics of Juvenile and Childhood Genetic Diseases of the Retina
– Webinar #20 – Macular Dystrophies
– Webinar #21 – Functional Diagnostics of the Retina in IRDs
– Webinar #22 – Retinal Imaging in IRDs
– Webinar #23 – Genetic Diagnostics in IRDs
These webinars will be continuously available and you can see them at your convenience.
After attendance of the webinar you are free to fill in a short evaluation questionnaire if it is your will.
For better user experience we advise the use of Mozzila Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is much slower when presenting the video.